Friday, October 16, 2009

Connections and the Universe

I posted before about the various connections we have in our lives and how they come and go, well I have been thinking more on this topic so I thought I would say more.

The recent connections and re-connections that I have made are proving to be of great significance to me. After meeting with a friend a week ago I feel energized, I know this connection is going to lead to amazing things. Since starting writing this I have also met people whom I would have never met before. When I started writing this I felt that I had to write it, I put it off for a while and then finally one day I sat down at the computer and before I knew it I was already finished with the first post. The Universe is pushing me somewhere, I don't know where yet, but I will enjoy the ride.

On the flip side there can also be connections that are made that you have to be very careful about, so far I have not had this feeling about any of mine, but I have had strong feelings that someone close to me is entering into something that might not be in her best interest. I am sure that there is a lesson to be learned, I just hope that it is learned before any damage is done.

On a slightly different note, I have found that I have had an uncontrollable urge to meditate more often than usual, and when you have three kids and a hubs to take care of that is not always easy. There is also a yearning to get out in nature, to camp or hike anything that keeps me out there. This too is difficult with the family, but I think that I am going to have to find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment