Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blah!


Today is just one of those days when I just do not want to do anything. I am very tired, but as a mom of busy kids doing nothing is not an option. It is a gray and dreary day outside, which does not help with my tiredness. I wish it was as simple as it was for my dear baby girl, this was a couple of days ago, she looks so sweet, this picture makes me smile.

I have been reading a lot lately and working on various knitting projects which I think is what has contributed to my sense of calm even though it seems there are storms all around me. I am using my creativity to channel some of my frustrations as well as reading for added help with relaxation and then I am also writing which has always been a huge help. Although I think I really need a break from everything, which will probably be quite difficult considering our situation, but I am becoming so overwhelmed. I know this sounds like a contradiction to what I just said about having such a sense of calm, but it is odd, I do seem to have both of these feelings at the same time, it is all difficult to process.

No comments:

Post a Comment