Sunday, November 1, 2009

Life

This post will probably be quite random. I am using this as a venting space so I understand if you do not want to read any further.

People really amaze me, today it seemed that everyone I encountered was in an incredibly selfish mood. At first I thought that maybe a few people were just having one of those days, but as the day went on it seemed it was everyone even some people that I thought I knew rather well. I do not want to go into details as that would not be fair to the people I am referring to, nor would it be productive, I just felt the need to get it off my chest.

All of this negativity surrounding me is once again taking its toll, it is really bringing me down. I hope that I will be able to meditate and get rid of all of these negative thoughts.

I hope to learn from my experiences of the day and I am sure I will after reflection, but right now I am still feeling frustration.

Sorry for the rant and rave, but sometimes it is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment